I am very excited to be hosting my first sponsored giveaway by UPrinting.com. I'm happy to announce that UPrinting.com has offered one of Being Frugal and Making it Work's followers 250 die cut business cards.
For over 25 years, UPrinting has been a trusted leader in online printing. UPrinting.com offers a wide variety of business card options to photo prints, the possibilities are endless. You can customize them to fit any business or need: business cards, mommy cards or even cards to promote your blog.
One of Being Frugal and Making it Work's readers will win 250 Die Cut Business Cards
2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
Die cutting options available: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded One-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
Paper Type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss, Matte, or High Gloss; 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
Color: 4Color Front, Blank Back; 4Color Front, Black Back; 4Color Both Sides
How to Enter:
Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Visit UPrinting.com and tell me which business cards you would choose (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win 250 Die Cut Business Cards from @UPrinting @Being Frugal and Making it Work http://t.co/c37TT1t
This giveaway will end on Thursday October 21st at 11:59 p.m. EST.
This giveaway is open to US residents 18 years or older. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.