Summer is right around the corner. With summer comes gardening, flowers and spending time outdoors! Each year I try to think of something new to add (or change) in our yard and on our deck. I always have grand ideas but very rarely get them accomplished. I have high hopes of this year being different!
Plow and Hearth offers an amazing selection of items perfect for helping me achieve my goals. Everything from garden furniture to decorative containers to raised flower and garden beds. I browsed the site fro more than an hour and had numerous items picked out. Making the choice on which one item to order first was quite difficult.
I ended up choosing the tiered wooden plant stand from Plow and Hearth to begin my outdoor summer makeover. Planting flowers and herbs with my children is a yearly tradition.
The plant stand looks like a miniature three tiered picnic table for your plants. It can easily display a variety of potted plants, both inside or out. It is made of sturdy hardwood and is varnished to look great and last!
Both my husband and I are very impressed at just how sturdy and stable the plant stand is. Plus, it looks great and I love it!
I got this item to put outside on our deck. We spend lots of time out there during the summer as a family. It is where we lounge on our porch swing, BBQ and enjoy the mountain view. However, the plant stand is still in our bedroom - two weeks after its arrival. It looks great there and I just can't bring myself to put it outside... not yet!
About Plow and Hearth (from their website):
Founded in 1980 as a small country store, Plow & Hearth is a trusted national catalog, retail, and internet company specializing in unique, enduring home and lifestyle products that are quality-built and guaranteed to meet our customer's expectations.
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a $50 Gift Certificate to Plow and Hearth
Visit Plow and Hearth and let me know which item you would choose
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Plow and Hearth on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Plow and Hearth on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (4 comments - 4 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Plow and Hearth from @PlowandHearth @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 6/20 http://t.co/Skjqh6O
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Monday June 20th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to Plow and Hearth for this great review and giveaway opportunity!