I love jewelry and so does my daughter. It seems as though chunky jewelry is the newest fashion craze no matter what your age. I'm always looking for beautiful, fashionable and affordable jewelry.
I recently received a beautifully elegant white pearl Swarovski Ring. I absolutely love it. The ring is beautifully hand-crafted and made of silver plated beads, rhinestones and genuine Swarovski pearls.
Not only is it elegant but it's very comfortable to wear. The ring is on a strong, durable stretchy cord that moves with me for the perfect fit. It fits comfortably and snugly on my ring finger, middle finger and pointer finger. Making it easy to change my style and give me a little bit of variety.
Chunky Bling offers a wide variety of beautiful and affordable jewelry. From functional beaded watches, beautiful charm cluster necklaces and elegant mother's bracelets.
With Chunky Bling you can also host an online jewelry party! As a hostess you'll get all the great benefits of having an in-home party without all the hassle, preparation and clean-up! Each party lasts for one week and you earn great hostess prizes!
Use coupon code BRIDG922 to get 15% OFF any jewelry on the Chunky Bling website. This coupon will be good through July 16th, 2011.
Their Swarovski bead rings feature elegant Swarovski crystals and Swarovski pearls set in rhinestone-crusted rondelles and accented with sterling-silver findings. All Swarovski bead rings are strung on a stretchy cord which allows the wearer to easily slip the ring on and off the finger. It also allows for flexible, comfortable sizing.
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a Chunky Bling Swarovski Ring (winner may choose any color and style).
Visit the Chunky Bling Build Your Own Watch page and tell me your favorite watch band and face combination.
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Chunky Bling on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Participate in the Name That Bling contest (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (4 comments - 4 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a Chunky Bling Pearl or Crystal Swarovski Ring - Winners Choice from @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 7/9 http://t.co/yPpBi3d
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Saturday July 9th
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to Chunky Bling for this great review and giveaway opportunity!