The alarm clock always seems to ring too early in the morning. Hitting the snooze button is part of my daily routine. What if your alarm clock didn't give you the option of hitting snooze over and over again? What if it ran away and hid from you?
The Nanda Home Clocky Alarm Clock That Runs Away will do just that... it runs away and hides to get you out of bed and ready to start the day! Clocky alarm clock gives you only one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky alarm clock will jump off your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide, beeping all the while.
I can see children of all ages having so much fun with Clocky alarm clock. It makes getting up in the morning fun and entertaining! That's enough to make almost anyone want to get out of bed in the morning!
Clocky Alarm Clock Features:
- Perfect for any snooze-button addict, this sneaky alarm clock runs and hides when you don't wake up
- He'll give you snooze time, then jump off a nightstand and roll in circles while alarming
- Loud alarm beeps in a random pattern while the screen flashes for a total sensory awakening
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included) and features an early low-battery warning
- Remove the wheels if you want Clocky to stay put
- Made of durable plastic
- Battery Powered
About My Urban Child:
My Urban Child is a quality modern home décor store dedicated to providing you with modern childrens bedroom furniture and baby furniture that is safe and sturdy as well as designed to be as amazing as the most inspiring art piece for your child's room.
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a Nanda Home Clocky Alarm Clock That Runs Away ($39 value)
Visit My Urban Child and tell me what other item you would love to have.
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow My Urban Child on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow My Urban Child on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (4 comments - 4 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a Nanda Home Clocky Alarm Clock That Runs Away from @MyUrbanChild @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 7/8 http://t.co/ngukVVw
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Friday July 8th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to My Urban Child for this great giveaway opportunity!