Have you thought about winning your holiday gifts? This is one of the ways I've been making my money stretch farther for several years now. I enter giveaways and contests on a daily basis in hopes of winning. Some of them I enter because they are perfect for my family and others I enter because they will make the perfect gift for a friend or family member on my holiday shopping list.
Now is the perfect time to start thinking about your holiday gift shopping. It doesn't get any more frugal than FREE!
Enter my current giveaways:
- Batter Blaster Giveaway - 3 Winners (7/5)
- The Pretty Peacock Hand Crafted Jewelry Giveaway (7/6)
- As Seen on TV: Luma Tweeze Giveaway (7/7)
- My Urban Child: Clocky Alarm Clock That Runs Away Giveaway (7/8)
- Chunky Bling Swarovski Ring Giveaway - Winners Choice - US and Canada (7/9)
- Gogo's Crazy Bones Series 2 Prize Pack Giveaway (7/12)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music Giveaway (7/13)
- Gorton's GRILLED Seafood 100 Days of Sizzle Promotion and Giveaway - 3 Winners (7/15)
- Food Should Taste Good Giveaway - Winners Choice (7/16)
- Fiber One Cereal Giveaway (7/17)
- 2 Dozen Fiesta Roses Giveaway ($120 Value) - Winners Choice (7/18)
- Wisharoo Park Giveaway - 5 Winners (7/19)
- Three60 Gear Sports Wear Giveaway - Winners Choice (7/20)
- $50 CafePress Gift Certificate Giveaway (7/21)
- Melissa and Doug Sand Toys Giveaway (7/26)
- Shoulder Buddies Giveaway (7/28)
- Betty Crocker Fun Da-Middles Giveaway (7/29)
What are your tips for frugal holiday shopping?
This is definitely the time to start entering, so that the prizes can get here in time for the holidays.
Thank you for participating in last week’s Wednesday Window @ Frugality Is Free. I hope you’ll stop by to link up your favorite blog post this week as well.
Post a Comment