My mom has been a fan of Chicken Soup for the Soul books for as long as I can remember. We would always get her the newest one for her birthday and then again for Christmas. They made the perfect gift because she loves to read and the stories are so inspirational.
Chicken Soup for the Soul has an amazing collection of books. These stories of inspiration and encouragement have been touching lives for over 15 years. Stories about everything from true love, grandmother's, cat and dog lovers, teacher tales, NASCAR and so much more.
Books that are perfect for moms, dad, grandparents, teachers, teens, kids, pet lovers, sports lovers and so much more. There is sure to be the perfect Chicken Soup for the Soul book for every person on your shopping list.
I love the fact that the stories are uplifting, they touch your heart and I can share and enjoy these amazing stories with my children.
The newest addition to the collection is Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Preteens. We all know how hard it is to be a tween, especially now. Times sure are different and changing daily!
101 Stories of Inspiration and Support for Tweens
Being a preteen is harder than it looks! School is more challenging, bodies are changing, relationships with parents are different, and new issues arise with friends. But preteens can find encouragement and inspiration in this collection of stories by other preteens, just like them, about the problems and issues they face every day. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Preteens will help readers as they navigate those tough preteen years from ages 9 to 12 with its stories from others just like them, about the highs and lows of life as a preteen. It's a support group they carry in their backpack!
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Preteens
Tell me what you think is the hardest thing about being a Tween.
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (10 comments - 10 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just for Preteens from @chickensoupsoul @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 9/20 http://t.co/rO75BoC
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Tuesday September 20th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review.
A special thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul for this great review and giveaway opportunity!