Two New Goosebumps Adventures Arrive on DVD September 13
Win a copy of the DVD Arriving September 13th
From Twentieth Century Fox Home
With over 300 million books sold, R.L. Stine’s wildly successful children’s stories (www.scholastic.com/goosebumps ) come to life with two all-new terrifying tales. First, Attack of the Mutant includes “Attack of the Mutant Parts 1 & 2” and follows Skipper Matthews and his awesome comic book collection. Skipper’s favorite is The Masked Mutant, the story of an evil, power-mad super villain who is out to gain control of the universe. One day, while lost in a strange part of town, Skipper discovers a building that mysteriously resembles the Mutant’s secret headquarters... a building that magically disappears. Has Skipper read one too many comic books? Or does The Masked Mutant really exist? The DVD also features “Phantom of the Auditorium™,” a frightening story about a young actress who is thrilled after winning the lead in the school play... until the nightmares begin as there is talk of a real phantom who has haunted the auditorium for years.
Next, Ghost Beach includes “The Barking Ghost” and follows Cooper Holmes, a young man who is scared of just about everything. His father says he’s the only kid to scare himself on Halloween! But as he moves into a new house, this time Cooper is not just scared of his own shadow. In “Be Careful What You Wish For,” class klutz Samantha Byrd is the laughingstock of the girls’ basketball team. But now, Samantha has found someone who will grant her three wishes. Too bad she wasn’t more careful as now Sam’s wishes are turning her life into a living nightmare! Lastly, “Ghost Beach” focuses on Jerry, who is thrilled by the prospect of exploring the dark, eerie old cave he discovered down by the beach. When he hears the story of a 300-year-old ghost living inside, Jerry must decide if he will believe the legend or dismiss it as a silly made-up tale.
Watch these latest spooky Goosebumps® stories on September 13… if you dare!
Goosebumps Adventures Arrive available on DVD September 13th.
TWO (2) lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work readers are going to receive Two New Goosebumps Adventures DVDs, Attack of the Mutant and Ghost Beach
Answer the following question:
What is Skipper Matthews favorite Goosebumps book?
- Attack of the Mutant
- Ghost Beach
- The Creepy One
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- K+ Being Frugal and Making it Work in ANY subject on Klout (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Like Post Falls Burger King on Facebook and mention MY name (Bridget Axtell) on their Wall! Please say something like... Bridget Axtell sent me your way! (10 comments - 10 entries)
- Follow Twentieth Century Fox on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Like Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (10 comments - 10 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a Goosebumps Adventures DVD Set from @FoxHomeEnt @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 9/13 http://t.co/VUJJY7W
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on September 13th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**All information in this post was given to me by the PR Company in charge of this giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any way for this giveaway. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to Fox Home Entertainment for this wonderful opportunity!