Back to School means sharing everything with your classmates, including germs and runny noses. As a mom, I've always been most pleased with Kleenex tissues. To be totally honest there isn't another brand of tissues that I purchase, Kleenex is my only brand of tissues!
Kleenex tissues are soft, gentle on little (and big) noses, absorbent and strong! It's gentle enough for even baby noses! You don't have to worry about your fingers getting wet while blowing your nose which is a bonus all in itself.
Kleenex comes in a variety of sizes, styles and designs. Big boxes for at home, designer packages to match your decor and on-the-go packages for your backpack, purse and car. I have a box in all 3 of our bathrooms, an on-the-go pocket pack in my purse and both of my children's backpacks, a box in the camper and an auto pack in my pickup!
I think it's safe to say that my family doesn't go anywhere without our Kleenex tissues!
Just in time for the 2011 – 2012 school year, Kleenex brand facial tissues is committing $500,000 to help schools across America keep field trips as a part of the educational curriculum.
Right now, you can enter the Kleenex brand Back to School sweepstakes to help your school win a share of the cash to help fund school field trips.
- Visit www.Facebook.com/Kleenex.
- Click on the “Field Trips” tab at the top of the page
- Vote for your favorite participating school -or-
- Register the school of your choice by clicking the “Add a School” box and filling out the digital registration form
- The top 100 U.S. schools that finish with the most votes on the Kleenex brand Facebook page will receive a $5,000 award from the Kleenex brand.
- Voting ends on September 14
- Visit Facebook.com/Kleenex for complete entry requirements and to learn how you and your friends and family can help win field trips for your child’s school.
NEW!! Kleenex brand on-the-go formats:
- The Kleenex brand is adding a new line of on-the-go packs with Sneeze Shield this back to school season to make it easy to help keep stuff off kids’ hands in the classroom, on field trips, at home or wherever kids go.
- The on-the-go packages include:
- The wallet pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens.
- The auto pack. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
- The new and improved pocket pack. A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue.
- The new line of Kleenex brand on-the-go products became available in the facial tissue aisle at retailers nationwide starting this July.
Be sure to check them out online to learn more: www.kleenex.com
**I received one or more of the above products for the purpose of a review. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary.
A special thanks to the Mom Bloggers Club and Kleenex for this great review opportunity!
Happy Labor Day! I like your Blog!!!& I'm following your Blog, FB & Twitter! I hope your visit!
Post a Comment