My mom has been a fan of Chicken Soup for the Soul books for as long as I can remember. We would always get her the newest one for her birthday and then again for Christmas. They made the perfect gift because she loves to read and the stories are so inspirational.
Chicken Soup for the Soul has an amazing collection of books. These stories of inspiration and encouragement have been touching lives for over 15 years. Stories about everything from true love, grandmother's, cat and dog lovers, teacher tales, NASCAR and so much more.
Books that are perfect for moms, dad, grandparents, teachers, teens, kids, pet lovers, sports lovers and so much more. There is sure to be the perfect Chicken Soup for the Soul book for every person on your shopping list.
The newest addition to the collection is Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music. I haven't read a Chicken Soup for the Soul book in a couple of years and after reading this one I realize that I've been missing out. I need to borrow my mom's collection and start reading more. I can share and enjoy these amazing stories with my children too.
The Inspirational Stories behind 101 of Your Favorite Country Songs.
Songs tell a story, and now many of country music's most famous singers and songwriters are sharing more of the story! These artists reveal the inspiration, influence, and background, and when and why they wrote their most famous songs, in this fresh collection of stories. The book also includes great photos of the songwriters and lyrics of many of the songs. A great gift for anyone who loves country music!
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music
Visit Chicken Soup for the Soul and tell me which other title you would most like to read.
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (10 comments - 10 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: Country Music from @chickensoupsoul @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 7/13 http://t.co/DiT9I8U
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday July 13th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul for this great review and giveaway opportunity!