As you know, this Sunday is Father’s Day! Though you may still be searching for that perfect gift for dad, Wendy’s has something that you can all do together to help other families! And it’s yummy, too! It's Father's Day Frosty Weekend!
Now through Father’s Day, anyone can help children in foster care find permanent, loving homes. Continuing its Father’s Day Frosty Weekend tradition for the sixth year in a row, Wendy’s is inviting customers to help raise money for Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. This signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care.
Here’s what you need to know:
Who: Everyone! And dad, too!
What: Help Wendy’s make a big donation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, the signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption that is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care.
When: Father’s Day Weekend (June 15 – 16)
How: There are two simple ways to donate:
1. Buy any Frosty product: On Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, June 16, for each Frosty product purchased, participating Wendy’s will donate 50-cents to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. (includes the original, parfaits, shakes and floats).
2. Facebook & Twitter – Use the hashtag #FirstFrosty and share your first Frosty memories. For each story, image or video, Wendy's will donate $1, up to $50,000.
Here are some sample tweets to make it easy:
- That’s right – @Wendys Father’s Day Frosty Weekend is almost here! RT if you are excited and to donate 50¢ to the @DTFA #FirstFrosty
- #FirstFrosty this weekend when you stop by @Wendys – buy a Frosty to help children in foster care find loving adoptive homes
- Don’t forget Father’s Day this weekend! Celebrate w/ a cause. RT TODAY & @Wendys will donate 50¢ to help children in foster care #FirstFrosty
What kind of Frosty is your favorite?
Disclaimer: Wendy's will be sending me a gift card to purchase Frosty's for my family on Father's Day in exchange for sharing this wonderful cause with all of my loyal readers. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.