If the name of my blog isn't enough, I love saving money! Being frugal and saving money is something that I try to accomplish on every purchase that I make for my family. Whether it's grocery shopping, buying new clothes, or attending a special event - I do my best to shop clearance, and use coupons or special promo codes on the majority of our purchases.
I was recently introduced to ScoreBig and it couldn't have happened at a better time. My husband and I were in the process of planning our summer vacation, and we wanted to begin our trip by taking the kids to watch a Seattle Mariners baseball game.
"Around 40% of live event tickets go unsold every year - even for events you think are "sold out". That's a lot of empty seats! Since the ticket industry can't offer big discounts on some seats and not others in a way everyone sees. So to get those seats filled they give them to ScoreBig, which allows them to pass on those huge savings directly to you!"
As a result, you can save up to 60% on tickets with ScoreBig - pro & college sports, concerts & theater, amusement parks & family attractions. No Fees & Free Shipping. Save on Every Ticket. Every Day!
Our seats were in the 5-star seating area. Retail price was $78 per seat and we were able to get them for $45 each! I ordered our Seattle Mariners tickets on June 6. Our e-tickets were ready for download on June 14. I simply printed our tickets and took them with us to Safeco Field for admission.
Your tickets will be delivered in one of these three ways:
- Will Call: Will Call tickets are physical tickets available for pickup at the Will Call window at or near the venue on the day of your event. Will Call windows can be found in the venue’s box office and are clearly marked “Will Call.” You must present a valid photo ID at the Will Call window in order to receive your tickets.
- Postal Mail: Mailed tickets are physical tickets that will be shipped to you via USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- Electronic E-tickets: E-tickets are electronic tickets, delivered to you via email.
My entire ScoreBig experience was wonderful. The site is easy to use, the seating and event selections are amazing, and the whole process went smoothly. I would highly recommend checking ScoreBig for tickets before attending any event to see just how much you can save!
The money we saved on tickets was more than enough to cover our parking and food expenses at the event. It's a win-win!
- You are guaranteed to save on each and every ticket on ScoreBig.com
- Tickets for sports, concerts, theater, Broadway, family shows, and attractions
- No fees – free delivery
- Choose Your Seating Area – all seats ordered together will be next to each other
- Tell us what you want to pay – you have all the control, it’s thrilling!
- Get an instant answer – you find out right away if your offer has been accepted
ScoreBig.com is the first and only opaque sales channel to move unsold ticket inventory in a way that protects the ticket owner’s brand and full-price sales. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif., ScoreBig.com was founded in 2009 and is backed by Bain Capital Ventures and U.S. Venture Partners. ScoreBig.com was recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies and by Billboard as one of the 10 Best Start-ups of 2012.
All your ticket prices are backed by ScoreBig's 100% guarantee.
Have you ever purchased event tickets through ScoreBig or online?
Disclosure: I was provided a ScoreBig credit in order to purchase discounted tickets to the event of my choice.