These adorable hot cocoa mix ornaments are such a cute idea and a great way to give a little love this Christmas. Not only are they super easy to make, they are also a frugal gift that you can afford to hand out to everyone on your list... you will want to give one to everyone you meet!
Whether you decide to give them alone or with a decorative mug, they are sure to be a hit this Christmas. Perfect for family, friends, co-workers, your child's teachers, or holiday craft fairs! They are perfect alone, or tie on a chocolate dipped spoon or candy cane with festive ribbon for an extra special touch.
- Clear plastic ornaments (bought mine at Michaels using a 50% off coupon)
- Instant hot chocolate mix
- Mini chocolate chips
- Sprinkles, candy canes (optional)
- Jet Puffed Mallow Bits (Kraft Brand - can be found by hot chocolate mixes)
- Start with a clear ornament and take the top off
- Fill each ingredient into the ornament using a funnel
- Start with the hot cocoa mix, then layer sprinkles, mini chocolate chips and mallow bits
- Put top back on
- Tie on ribbon