Keeping a clean kitchen is very important to me, especially with young children in the house. I know that germs are everywhere and I want to be sure that the surfaces my kids are touching are as clean as possible. Especially those surfaces that their hands, toys and foods are going to come into contact with.
My husband and I recently turned our kitchen countertops into a piece of heaven. I now have beautiful GIANI granite countertops and I want to make sure they look as shiny and perfect as possible. All while keeping them clean.
I have been using Black Diamond Granite Cleaner on my counters and I love it! It cleans my countertops quickly and easily. I don't have to rinse it off or worry about streaking. This cleaner is also free of harsh chemicals and over-powering odors.
This product is also safe for use around children and pets. In addition to being eco-friendly. Making my decision to use this cleaner a healthy one.
Granite Cleaner is a premier product designed specifically for the care and maintenance of high-end Granite, Marble and Tile counter tops. This 100% biodegradeable daily cleaner is safe to use on all kitchen, bath and other marble, granite and tile counter tops. The streak-free formula has been tested and approved by marble and granite professionals to quickly remove dirt and grime from tile and stone counter tops without leaving behind soap scum, streaks or a rainbow effect that is common in "All Purpose" cleaners. The pH neutral formula is gentle and will not remove expensive and time consuming sealers. With daily use Granite Cleaner helps to maintain stones factory finish with a brilliant, streak-free shine.
ONE lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work reader is going to receive a full size bottle of Granite Cleaner
To enter you MUST join the Black Diamond mailing list for great discounts and coupons. The link is at the top of their website.
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Black Diamond Cleaners on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Brilliant Lenses on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (3 comments - 3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (4 comments - 4 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a Full Size Bottle of Black Diamond Granite Counter Cleaner from @BrilliantSR8 @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 6/17 http://t.co/ePDfYz2
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Friday June 17th
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.