With so much to do during the day, do you often find yourself stressing over what to make for dinner? Tired of eating the same meals over and over? Well, you can kiss your stress good-bye, and let Campbell's help you create a quick and delicious meal that your entire family will love!
Campbell's Skillet Sauces are a great way to make dinner delicious! I decided to try the Creamy Chipotle tonight for dinner with our sirloin tip steaks. We aren't a family that has the desire for spicy foods, so I was a little nervous by the fact that it had the word chipotle in its flavor...
"Smoky chipotle peppers combined with black beans, sweet roasted corn, and Monterey Jack cheese, creating a robust, medium-heat sauce that delivers southwest excitement in each bite."
As I opened the pouch, the aroma filled the air and all I could hope for was that it tasted as good as it smelled. As our steaks started simmering, the kids came running into the kitchen and asked me "what smelled so good" and "were we having it for dinner?"
So, was it as good as it smelled? Well... there wasn't a piece of meat left on anyone's plate! It was the perfect combination of creaminess and flavor! I can't wait to try the other flavors of Campbell's Skillet Sauces. I'm thinking our next meal will be made with the Marsala!
Campbell’s Skillet Sauces are available in six (6) great-tasting varieties:
- Creamy Chipotle with Roasted Corn & Black Beans
- Marsala with Mushrooms & Garlic
- Thai Green Curry with Lemongrass & Basil
- Toasted Sesame with Garlic & Ginger
- Fire Roasted Tomato with Red Bell Peppers & Chiles
- Scampi with White Wine & Garlic
You can serve a complete meal in less than 30 minutes, from stove to table!
- HEAT. Heat oil in skillet over medium/high heat
- ADD. Add your meat and/or vegetables -- cook until browned
- STIR. Stir in sauce and heat to boil
- COVER. Let simmer for 5 - 10 minutes
Simply brown the meat, add the sauce, and serve over pasta or rice to create a delicious dinner for two... and then some! One package was more than enough to prepare a meal for my family of four!
What Campbell's Skillet Sauces would you most like to try?