In exchange for participating in the Nutrisystem #NSNation Blogger Program, I will receive the Nutrisystem My Way program, free of charge, which includes food and support services for three consecutive months. All opinions are my own.
The past two weeks have been an emotional roller coaster. It's difficult to put 100% of your heart and soul, dedication, and focus into something and not physically see a result in the process. The same is true with any venture in life, not just weight loss... but we expect to "see" results instantly, when in reality it rarely works that way.
One positive thought is that I get to have a hot cinnamon roll for breakfast and chocolate cake for dessert! As with any cinnamon roll, the middle bite is always the best. It doesn't get much sweeter than that.
As part of my weight loss and fitness journey, I have decided to toss out some of my negative sentiments, and help hold myself accountable in a positive way. I also joined a 12 week fitness program at the gym, 2 nights a week for thirty minutes.
From this moment forward, I am going to...
- Stop feeling ashamed of my body and how it looks. After all, I've had two beautiful children, both via c-section and I know what that did to my body. Would I do it again? Absolutely!
- Stop caring about what other people think about the way my body looks. We are ALL beautiful in our own unique and individual ways.
- Stop hiding my body in the dark from my wonderful husband. He loves me just the way I am.
- Stop thinking that it isn't possible to lose the belly jiggle. The Biggest Loser is proof that it can be done.
- Stop getting angry when the scale doesn't show a lower number. Scales are EVIL, how I feel is most important.
- Stop letting the scale dictate my success. A smaller waist is worth more than a smaller number on the scale.
- Stop beating myself up by feeling guilty if I slip a little. I'm human and it happens.
- Believe in myself, I CAN do this and I'm worth it!
- Take it one step and one day at a time. If I fall, pick myself back up.
- Learn from my mistakes. That's what life and change is all about!
- Week 1: -4.6 pounds
- Week 2: -0.6 pounds
- Week 3: -1 pound
That brings my total weight loss to 6.2 pounds! Which averages out to be 2 pounds a week and puts me spot on for my weight loss goal!
Want to lose weight and get healthy? Join Nutrisystem today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog.
I was selected to participate in the Nutrisystem #NSNation Blogger Program. I will be receiving food and weight loss support in exchange for my participation in the program and weekly updates on my progress over the course of 3 months.