Making sure your baby is content and comfortable are two keys to a happy baby. And we all know that when baby is happy, so is mommy! Babies love to be held, and you can give them that security any time of day by using a swaddle blanket!
The swaddle technique imitates a womb-like security which soothes and calms infants from 0-5 months old.
Babybonkie swaddle blankets and sleep sacks come in a variety of fabrics; swaddle your baby in a comfortable, practical, and stylish swaddle wrap.
This unique swaddle blanket is designed to help infants stay wrapped up through the night allowing more uninterrupted sleep.
The innovative design makes swaddling quick and easy thanks to its unique shape and velcro closures.
Babybonkie swaddles come in so many different colorful patterns, and they are so soft! To make life even easier for mom, all Babybonkie swaddle blankets are machine washable!
- The Babybonkie must fit snuggly around your baby to prevent the risk of the fabric covering his/her nose or mouth. Always be sure your baby's head is uncovered.
- The Velcro around the sides of the Babybonkie must be securely fastened to fit tightly around your baby's body and must not restrict your baby's breathing.
- This garment is not Flame Resistant. Loose fitting garments are more likely to catch fire. For your baby's safety, the Babybonkie should fit snuggly.
- To ensure your baby will not overheat, do not use in a room that is too warm. For your baby's safety, we suggest the room temperature be comfortable for an adult before using the Babybonkie.
- It is best to keep the baby's room temperature between 64-68F.
- You can use the Babybonkie with only a diaper.
- Do not swaddle your baby if he/she can roll over. Always put your baby to sleep on his/her back.
- Never allow this or any product to interfere with the proper use of car seats.
- Always follow car seat manufacturers' instructions.
One of Being Frugal and Making It Work’s Readers will win a
Babybonkie Swaddle Blanket (gender neutral)
This giveaway will end August 8th at Midnight EST.
The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old or older. The winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your e-mail, or have your contact available on your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I received complimentary swaddle blanket from Babybonkie for the purpose of writing a review and hosting a giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. No monetary compensation was received.
I like Ben
rlawrence110 at yahoo dot com
love the Bailey Baby Swaddle Blanket
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
I like Parker Baby Swaddle Blanket
I like the Tory Baby Swaddle Blanket
I really like the Bailey Print.
I like the Owen
Owen Baby Swaddle Blanket
I like the owen pattern. so many cute options!
G+: Liz Robinson
arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com
my favorite pattern is the Ariel Baby Swaddle Blanket
i like the Marie Baby Swaddle Blanket
My favorite pattern is the Ariel baby swaddle blanket
beth.rees333 at gmail dot com
google + Beth
pinterest bethanyr333, Beth Rees
Teddy Baby Swaddle Blanket
Ariel Baby Swaddle Blanket scg00387 at yahood to com
I like the Robin Pattern!
my favorite is Groovy~
raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com
robin baby swaddle blanket
Pierre Baby Swaddle Blanket
Tory Baby Swaddle Blanket
I like Teddy Baby Swaddle Blanket
My favorite is the Parker Print.
i like the Groovy Baby Swaddle Blanket
gagaslab at gmail dot com
Bailey Baby Swaddle Blanket
I like the Parker pattern.
sflickinger at rocketmail dot com
Love the Francois Baby Swaddle Blanket Pattern :)
The Lily pattern is my favorite.
I like the Parker Baby Swaddle Blanket. Molly Bussler
I like the Groovy Baby swaddle pattern.
I like the Park Baby Swaddle.
I like the Large Polka Dot Pink, Green and Brown 100% Minkee Fabric Exterior with Light Pink Minkee Lining
Pierre Baby Swaddle Blanket
Post a Comment