As my children grew older, whenever they would ask, "Mom, how did you know that?" I would tell them that moms have eyes in the back of their heads! Just think of how much easier being a mom would be if that were actually true!
Well, technology has given parents a bit of an advantage, baby monitors are they perfect item to give us a few extra eyes that we can use to keep an eye on our precious babies!
A baby monitor is the perfect tool for any busy parent. It allows parents to watch (and hear) their sleeping baby from any room in the house, or even from outside in the yard.
Being able to keep watch over your little one even when you're in another room gives you added security and peace of mind.
Below are a few of my favorite features of the VTech Safe & Sound Full Color Video and Audio Baby Monitor;
- Expandable System - Supports up to 4 baby units.
- Vibrating Sound Alert - Enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in the baby's room.
- Temperature Sensor - Parent Unit displays baby's room temperature. Be assured the conditions are ideal for restful sleep.
- Talk-Back Intercom System - Remotely communicate with your baby from the parent unit to the baby unit. Soothe your baby from another room or even from outdoors.
- Night Viewing - 8 infrared LEDs automatically sense the lighting condition providing full video viewing in dark rooms.
- Full Motion Video - Up to 22 frames per second of full color, dynamic frame rate video provides excellent viewing of all the action in the baby's room.
- Extended Range - Up to 1,000 feet of range allows you to feel safe and connected to your child while you go about your day.
- Digital Transmission - This 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum system digitally transmits both the audio and video signals. No annoying white noise sound. You only hear the sounds coming from your baby. All transmissions are encrypted for your privacy and security.
I highly recommend this baby monitor to any new or expecting parent, it would also be perfect for childcare providers and grandparents.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary baby monitor from VTech for the purpose of writing a review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. No monetary compensation was received.