- Hold the door open at the store for the person behind you, or the person coming out as you're going in
- Smile at someone as you're walking past
- Let the person with only a couple of items go in front of you in the grocery store checkout line
- Leave your spare change in the jar for the next person who is a few cents short
- Offer to return the shopping cart of someone who is finished as you are just getting started
My daughter and I spent the entire month of December helping #SpinKindness and make the lives of people just a little bit easier, even if only for a moment.
We made small bags with samples, coupons, and a candy cane inside.
We also made a few larger care packages for a few new moms, pregnant moms, and moms with little ones.
The mission of Spin Kindness is to empower people to spread more kindness and to create connections through simple, intentional acts of giving. We left samples in public restrooms at the changing stations, in grocery carts, on front door steps, at wrestling tournaments, and at a local dance studio. We also gave samples to friends and family!
How will you help the #SpinKindness initiative and spread more kindness in 2015?
Post a Comment