Here are 7 Important Reasons Why You Should Brush Your Pet Regularly...
1) Brushing Removes Loose Hair
2) Brushing Prevents and Removes Mats
3) Brushing Lets You Monitor Your Pets Skin
4) Brushing Stimulates Healthy Oil Production
5) Brushing Promotes Bonding
6) Brushing Keeps Your Pet Looking Sharp
7) Brushing Minimizes Dust balls rolling around your house
This stainless steel de-shedding brush reaches deep beneath your pet's topcoat to gently remove loose hair so you can share your home with your pets, without surrendering to your pet's hair all over your house and clothes. The long hair shedding brush for large dogs, cats and horses is specially designed for pets weighing more than 51 lbs. or with hair that's longer than .5 to 2 inches. The 4-inch long stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your pets long topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair. The shedding brush's easy to use button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool quickly and neatly.
Here are the TOP 5 Reasons we love this pet brush...
1) Reduces shedding by up to 90%
2) Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
3) Recommended by vets to help prevent dangerous hairballs from developing
4) Ergonomic handle makes de-shedding comfortable
5) Comes with a FREE dog trainer clicker
In addition, it is also a great pet responsibility for our children... and the puppies LOVE the attention they get!
How often do you brush your pets?