10 things nobody tells you about having kids:
1. You can lose every ounce you gained during pregnancy and your clothes still won't fit
2. Just when you get ready to go to sleep, one or more of your kids will wake up with a bad dream, or if you're really unlucky: vomiting
3. You will never again be able to use the restroom without an audience of little people
4. Everything must be done "now mommy" when they want a snack, juice, etc. But when you want them to clean their room...suddenly they have no sense of urgency
5. Stretch marks don't tan
6. Your feet grow with every pregnancy and they don't shrink back
7. You will pee when you laugh, sneeze, or jump....thank you natural childbirth
8. Even if you were a deep sleeper before kids, you will from the moment they're born wake up with every tiny sound
9. Everything you thought you knew was wrong. Everything you swore you'd never do or say, you will. And "Because I said so" really does come up quite often
10. And finally, they might change everything about your life you once loved....but you wouldn't trade them for the world. And you wouldn't go back to the "good old days" for a million bucks...not even on your most stressful days!
A very special thanks to my friend Jill, owner of Nevaeh's Heaven Boutique, for sharing this very special list with us! I can relate 100% with each and every single one!