Do you have a fussy baby? Does your baby feel safer being cuddled? Stop colic and calm your fussy baby with an amazing swaddling blanket that lets your baby (and you) sleep longer and better, and get the rest you both deserve.
The Miracle Blanket has been featured in numerous magazines, newspapers, and television newscasts. They've even gotten the thumbs up from Good Housekeeping Magazine!
The miracle blanket is AMAZING! It's super soft, easy to use and it really works! This swaddle blanket comes in a variety of colors and patterns, making it the perfect gift for any baby!
- It's breathable so that it can be used in warm climates while still being luxurious enough to keep your baby warm in cooler places
- It has just enough stretch to absorb your baby's movements without coming undone but it's not so stretchy that it won't stay tight
- It stands up to constant use and washing
As a mother of two, I know how important getting a good night's sleep can be. We need it to function! The Miracle Blanket is a swaddle that helps make that happen! Millions of sleeping babies can't be wrong:
- Stops Colic - GUARANTEED!
- Eases Fussiness For ANY Baby!
- Helps Baby Sleep Better & Longer!
- Prevents Facial Scratches!
- Stops Twitches That Wake Your Baby!
- Makes Breast Feeding MUCH Easier!
- Makes Your Baby Feel Warm & Secure!
- One Size Fits All - Up to Four Months
- 100% High Quality Cotton
Are you skeptical? The Miracle Blanket is the only baby product in the world 100% GUARANTEED to help your baby safely sleep longer, better and more peacefully. If it doesn't, you get a full refund.
One of Being Frugal and Making It Work’s Readers will win a
Miracle Blanket of Their Choice
This giveaway will end July 28th at Midnight EST.
The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old or older. The winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your e-mail, or have your contact available on your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary swaddling blanket from Miracle Blanket for the purpose of writing a review and hosting a giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. No monetary compensation was received.