Both of my children (ages 9 and 12) are active in sports and after school activities. They also take a cold lunch to school every day of the week. As a mom, I want to make sure that I am sending them a variety of healthy foods to eat and drink each day.
I also want to make sure that they are getting a healthy variety so that they don't get bored and stop eating what I send them.
Why Cow Wow?
- One of a kind unique flavors
- Certified ORGANIC by Quality Assurance International
- Promotes health and wellness among children and parents
- Loaded with 9 essential vitamins and nutrients
- 8.5 ounce Tetra Pak is convenient and portable for families on the go
- Great tasting nutritional beverage will make it easier to get kids to drink milk
- Ideal for children’s breakfast, lunch, or afternoon snack
- UHT (Ultra High Temperature) processed for 9-12 month shelf-life
Q: How did Cow Wow make organic milk taste like a bowl of cereal?
Cow Wow cereal milk is currently available in two "udderly" delicious flavors; Fruity Trudy and Chocolate Chip Cathy. They will also be introducing two new flavors very soon; Peanut Butter Bessie and Cinny Minny.
I'm sure their names will give you some idea as to what breakfast cereal your Cow Wow shelf stable milk is going to taste like. Fruity Trudy is going to taste very similar to Fruit Loops, Trix, or Fruity Pebbles! Chocolate Chip Cathy is going to taste like Coco Puffs or Count Chocula cereal.
My 9 year old daughter LOVED both flavors of Cow Wow milk and couldn't choose a favorite. My 12 year old son said that Chocolate Chip Cathy was by far the best, and that he thought Fruity Trudy was too sweet.
Since finishing our samples, they have both asked when I was going to get more Cow Wow cereal milk!
What is favorite kind of flavored milk? Chocolate? Strawberry? Caramel? Vanilla?