Now that the kids are back in school, and I'm back to work, it's all about routines and schedules. The lazy days of summer are over. Homework, sports, and early bedtimes are now in control.
Here are a few of my own personal tips for refreshing and re-energizing my routine as the kids and I head back to school:
- Going to be earlier. During the summer months, our bedtime varies due to all of our fun activities. However, once the school year begins, the kids bedtime becomes a regular set time for maximum rest for a great school day.
- Stocking up on the essentials to get us through the school year: Healthy snacks for snack-time and after school. Breakfast foods like cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruit. Granola bars, Goldfish crackers, pretzels, peanut butter, water bottles and juice boxes are also among our basic essentials!
- Packing lunches the night before: I send lunches to work with my husband and to school with both kids. i get the majority of their lunches pre-packed and ready the night before. I simply toss them in their lunch boxes in the morning, and we are good to go.
- Morning coffee: It may be all in my head, but I need my morning cup of coffee to get me started each morning. Then it's time to make the kid's lunches and take them to school.
- Waking up my face: Washing my face with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit is the perfect way to help me wake up in the morning. There is just something about the foaming scrub and the delightful scent that opens my eyes each morning!
- Working out: I walk on my treadmill three evening a week and go to the gym two nights a week. This is my way to get my heart rate up, do something healthy for myself and just release the stress from the day.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You can save more than $40 by visiting http://www.HealthyEssentials.com now and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers.
While you’re there, check out some of these great savings:
* Save $1.00 on JOHNSON'S® Baby NO MORE TANGLES® or Extra Conditioning hair care product (excludes sizes 1 oz.-4 oz., JOHNSON'S® BUDDIES® and JOHNSON'S® KIDS® products)
* Save $2.00 on any (2) AVEENO® products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars, trial sizes and 2.5 oz. lotion sizes)
* Save $2.00 on any (1) RoC® Anti-Aging product
* Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Cleansing, Moisture, or Acne product
* Save $1.00 on any (1) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Product
* Save $1.50 on any (1) VISINE® product (0.5 fl. oz. or larger)
* Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash, or (1) LISTERINE®NATURALS™ Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE, or (1) LISTERINE® ZERO®, or (1) LISTERINE® FLUORIDE DEFENSE® Anticavity Mouthwash product (Valid on products 1L or larger)
What Healthy Essentials products do you stock up on?