- My husband applies Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to his hands before he mixes and lays concrete. It prevents the concrete from sticking to his hands and it also prevents lime disease.
- Do you wants the smoothest knees and elbows around? Use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly instead of lotion, especially in the winter when dry skin is most common.
- Have stray hairs that love to fly away? Use a little bit of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, it works better than mouse or hair gel. It doesn't leave your hair greasy either, that's a bonus in itself!
- Moisturize your legs after you shave. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly leaves your legs smooth and silky. It also prevents razor burn.
- Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to your inner thighs and underarms before running a race of going on a long hike. It acts as the perfect barrier between your clothing and sking and prevents chaffing.
- Gentle enough for a baby's bottom! As a mom, I discovered that Vaseline Petroleum Jelly was perfect for treating and preventing diaper rash.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is the perfect lip balm. Soft and smooth, it helps heal chapped lips and protects against wind burn as well. I love how smooth my lips feel after I put this on.
- Gain a little weight and have that wedding ring stuck on your finger? Rub a little Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on your finger and around the ring, and watch it slide right off.
- No need to buy the expensive massage oils and lotions. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is great for those back massages and leg rubs that all of us moms so desperately need (and deserve).
- Apply Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to those little ouchies the kids get on a regular basis. Scratches, bug bites and even rug burn. It helps soothe and protect.
What uses do you have for Vaseline Petroleum Jelly?
Vaseline products are manufactured by Unilever [NYSE: UL, UN], one of the world’s largest consumer products companies. With a 140-year heritage as America’s most trusted healthy skin expert and more than 30 years as a leading hand and body lotion, the Vaseline brand delivers products that meet the specific needs of consumers, no matter their life stage or lifestyle. The Vaseline Aloe Fresh line includes Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Lotion, Vaseline Aloe Fresh Protecting Lotion with SPF, and Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Gel. All products in the line are designed to be light and leave skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. In addition to the Vaseline Lotions, the Vaseline family of products also features a complete line of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and lip balm products. All Vaseline products can be purchased at drug stores nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.vaseline.com/.
* This Vaseline information is from Twittermoms.com.
***I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Vaseline blogging program, making me eligible to get a $25 gift card.