My kids will be headed back to school in just a couple of short weeks. Making sure that they have a healthy lunch is always at the top of my priority list. I send them to school each morning with a lunch that I made especially for them, packed neatly inside their lunch bag.
Of course, on the way to school often times their backpacks get sat on, shut in the door and even stepped on by other students as they are lined up waiting for the school bell to ring. That means squished sandwiches, fruits, chips, etc. And let's be honest - what kid wants to eat smashed food?
These durable containers snap together in multiple configurations to efficiently use the space in your lunch box or bag. The containers are perfectly portioned for your favorite lunch foods with handy measurements on the sides of each container.
Making them perfect to pack a healthy, delicious lunch!
- Modular containers snap together in to save space in your lunch bag
- Kit includes specially designed Blue Ice pack that works with LunchBlox containers to keep lunches chilled on the go
- Containers are perfectly portioned for lunch foods commonly carried away from home
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe and BPA-free
- The Sandwich Kit includes a sandwich container sized for regular and specialty breads, two snack containers (perfect for yogurt or nuts) and a snack container (perfect for fruits, vegetables and chips)
Do your kids take lunch from home or do they eat school lunches?
Disclaimer: I received complimentary LunchBlox Sandwich Kit from Rubbermaid for the purpose of writing a review and hosting a giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. No monetary compensation was received.