During my last few months of pregnancy there was no possible way I could bend over and tie my own shoes. I either had to wear a pair of my slip on shoes or have my wonderful husband put on my regular sneakers and tie them for me.
New Life Shoes offers comfortable maternity shoes designed exclusively for expectant mothers with a revolutionary fastening system that you easily can adjust with just one hand. How cool is that?
It's especially important during pregnancy to have a comfortable and supportive pair of shoes for walking.
The special line of Ashley maternity footwear is designed to help ease some of the discomfort mothers-to-be experience like swollen feet and arch strain.
- Z-Fit System provides a fast and easy way to adjust the fit of the shoe to your foot.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, perforated, leather covered insole.
- Separate cushioning spacer can be removed as foot expands or swells.
- EVA midsole for impact absorption and energy return.
- Rubber outsole pods located at key wear areas for traction and durability.
- Technical mesh panels for ventilation and comfort.
- Pull loops on the heel and tongue to aid in putting the shoe on.
Put a little pep in your step during your pregnancy with maternity footwear that is both stylish and comfortable!
One of Being Frugal and Making It Work’s Readers will win a
Pair of New Life Maternity Shoes (Choice of Size & Color)
This giveaway will end August 24th at Midnight EST.
The giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old or older. The winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and the winner will be notified by e-mail. Make sure to leave your e-mail, or have your contact available on your blogger profile. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, and if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I received complimentary maternity shoes from New Life Shoes for the purpose of writing a review and hosting a giveaway. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be a good fit for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. No monetary compensation was received.