As a mother of two young children, safety has always been a concern and top priority of mine. I'll be the first to admit that I'm one of those over-protective parents and I'm proud of that fact. Making sure my children are safe at all times is very important, especially during those times when I'm not with them.
Here are a few safety tips that my children were taught from a very young age:
1. Always use the buddy system!
2. Never be afraid to ask for help!
3. Never get into a car with someone you don't know!
4. Look both ways before crossing any street or walking into any parking lot!
5. If someone tries to pull you into their car, kick, bite, scream and run for help!
Could you pass the back to school safety test? Test your safety and security knowledge with the Master Combo Challenge on the Master Lock Facebook page.
Disclaimer: I writing sharing post, because I am entering a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club. All opinions are my own!