With two young children, a husband that works outside all day long, and two big dogs - having a vacuum cleaner that really works is very important! Between dirt, gravel and dog hair... I'm sure you can imagine! I need a vacuum that has strong, powerful suction to get my carpets as clean and debris free as possible.
The Hoover WindTunnel is a bagless vacuum cleaner that is powerful, lightweight and easy to use! It is so simple to use that even my children enjoy helping me vacuum the house now, especially my daughter. To her, it's almost like a game and she has fun with it!
My favorite features:
My favorite features:
- It's bagless - I will never use a vacuum that requires a bag ever again. The canister is easily removed and super easy to clean. Less mess is always a bonus in my book - especially when it comes to cleaning!
- It sucks - the suction is amazing and really gets my carpets and rugs clean!
- It's lightweight - Weighing just over 12 pounds, I can easily move it from one room to another and from the upstairs to the downstairs.
- It has a long power cord - Our living room is 40' long, so having a cord long enough to vacuum the entire room without having to stop and re-plug is a luxury!
"The WindTunnel Air Bagless Upright Vacuum features patented Hoover® WindTunnel® technology that removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter on carpet. It is also equipped with a multi-cylonic filtration system, which cleans the air moving through the filter to ensure no loss of suction! While extremely lightweight at only 12.4 pounds, this vacuum offers all the power needed to get floors truly clean, and is perfect for small spaces."
- Only 12.4 pounds - the lightest Hoover® full-size bagless upright vacuum available - easy to use
- WindTunnel® Technology - removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter
- Quick Fit™ Hose - one-touch releases handle for easy attachment to hose so you can
- Intuitive Power Controls - conveniently positioned where they should be - right at your
- Brushroll Shut-Off - automatically turns off when vacuum is put in upright position
- Fabulous Filtration - multi-cyclonic filtration system, rinsable filter and a high-quality filter made with HEPA media. HEPA media traps 99.97% of dirt, dust and pollens down to 0.3microns.
- Carry Handle - on top of dirt cup so you can easily lift the lightweight vacuum for moving up or down stairs
- 30' Power Cord - vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- Clear Nozzle with No Scuff Bumper - protects furniture and baseboards from scuffing and allows you to see Hoover® WindTunnel® technology in action
- Deep Recline Handle - lets machine recline flat to clean under furniture
- 3-in-1 Combination Tool
- 30" Extension Wand - extends reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool - helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery/Dusting Brush - helps get furniture clean
- 8' Stair Hose - Attaches to the Quick Fit™ hose for 12 feet of cleaning reach on stairs without carrying your vacuum
The Hoover WindTunnel SUCKS - in the best way!
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are entirely my own.