How many times have you ended up with lumpy pancake batter, cake mix or gravy? Have you tried whisking eggs for scrambled eggs and ended up getting more on the counter than stayed in the bowl? What about chunks of powder in your chocolate milk or nutrition drink?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then the BlenderBottle is your answer. You can mix just about anything to the perfect consistency quickly and easily.
The BlenderBottle comes in two convenient sizes: the Original (28 oz.) and the Mini (20 oz.).
colorful sling to keep your bottle fashionable and insulated! In addition, there is an amazing recipe book that contains 101 quick and easy recipes perfect for use with your BlenderBottle!
Recipes for beverages, sauces, desserts, main dishes and so much more. I think my favorite recipe might be the Iced Coffee. It's frugal and delicious!
The BlenderBottle has so many uses:
- Nutrition Drinks
- Salad Dressings
- Pancake Batter
- Yogurt Smoothies
- Lump-Free Gravy
- French Toast Batter
- Scrambled Eggs
- Tempura Batter
- Sauces and Marinades
- Omelets & Egg Dishes
- Water Bottle
- Dry Ingredients (cinnamon or colored sugar, etc.)
- Food Storage (nuts, syrup, etc.)
- And More...
TWO (2) lucky Being Frugal and Making it Work readers are going to receive a 28 oz. BlenderBottle, an insulated sling, and a Recipe Book ($21 Value)
Visit BlenderBottle and tell me your favorite bottle AND sling color choice!
**This must be completed before other entries will count**
Extra Entries (Optional):
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
If you are already a follower - leave a comment and let me know.
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work Publicly via Google Friend Connect (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Like BlenderBottle on Facebook - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Follow BlenderBottle on Twitter - leave username (1 comment - 1 entry)
- Like Being Frugal and Making it Work on Facebook (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Twitter (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Add the Being Frugal and Making it Work button to your blog (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Follow Being Frugal and Making it Work on Networked Blogs (2 comments - 2 entries)
- Subscribe to Being Frugal and Making it Work emails (5 comments - 5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a link (10 comments - 10 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link - can be done once a day (1 comment - 1 entry)
Tweet: #Win a 28 oz BlenderBottle Prize Pack - 2 Winners from @blenderbottle @cheekymommaof2 #Giveaway Ends 8/3 http://t.co/Lj8mLif
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday August 3rd
This giveaway is open to US residents only. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, with the winner will be notified by e-mail. Please make sure I have a way to contact you. You can leave your email, or link to your blog site. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, if there is no response another winner will be chosen.
**I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Results may vary. I was not compensated in any other way for this review. The generous sponsor of this giveaway will mail the prize directly to the winner.
A special thanks to BlenderBottle for this great review and giveaway opportunity!